Ground Mechanic Headsets
Ramp communications at today’s busy airports can be difficult at best, with the engine noise from all types of service vehicles and the roar of jet engines making it difficult for ground crews to communicate with one another. David Clark Headset Communication systems enhance communications and provide hearing protection from ambient noise for ground personnel, resulting in more efficient ramp operations that contribute to faster turnaround times at the gate and promote the safety of ground crews and passengers. The David Clark series offers both wired and wireless communication systems for a variety of ramp and maintenance operations including pushback and de-icing. David Clark systems have a proven track record for reliability, durability and performance for major carriers at hundreds of airports worldwide. The David Clark Ground Mechanic headsets come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
|Model:||Ground Mechanic Series|
|Warranty:||1 Year (Headset Services Ltd is the authorised Warranty Repair Centre)|
|Certified:||Noise Reduction Rating of 24db (Dual Ear Cup versions)|
David Clark Company Series wired ground support communication system for pushback and maintenance operations consists of Series 3000 noise attenuating headsets (including the popular H3530 over-the-head model, and muff microphone styles), belt stations in varying lengths with push-to-talk (PTT) switches and a variety of extension cords also in varying lengths.
David Clark Company's Series 3800 de-icing systems require noise attenuating headsets (single ear style for the cab operator and dual over the headset style for the bucket operator), a 3800 master station and a remote U3801 headset station, along with the necessary power cord and jumper cords in varying lengths. All of the system headsets and components are designed to withstand rugged use in the harshest environments to ensure reliable performance.
- Crisp, clear communication in demanding environments
- Dual-ear, over-the-head style and single-sided
- Provides isolated reception and exceptional speech intelligibility
- Rugged and reliable
- M-1/DC amplified dynamic, noise-canceling microphone with adjustable gain control
- Dynamic earphone elements
- Microphone on/off switch
- Adjustable headband spring assembly for custom fit
- Pivoting stirrup assemblies on both ear cups help ensure a precise fit
- Foam filled ear seals, durable and comfortable over long hours and in all weather conditions
- Ribbed headpad assembly provides years of comfort
- 1 year warranty