Prices excluding VAT
Series 3800 System: Deicing Wired Ground Mechanic Headsets
The Series 3800 wired Deicing System is designed to solve communication issues during de-icing operations. The system consists of noise-attenuating headsets for both bucket and cab personnel, master and remote headset stations and appropriate jumper and power cords. The Series 3800 Deicing System is designed for streamlining and enhancing the efficiency of de-icing operations through clear communication.
Improved communication between deicing personnel results in more productive application of costly deicing fluids, and helps prevent accidental aircraft damage. Weather-tight system components are built for rugged reliability and durability.
For overseas orders, please request a quotation from our Sales Team.
David Clark Dual Sided Wired Deicing H3332 Headset
Typically Used by Bucket Operator during Wired Deicing Applications
The Model H3332 is a dual-ear, over-the-head style headset capable of affording comfort and communication clarity over long periods of time. It utilizes the M-1/DC amplified dynamic, noise-cancelling microphone, delivering excellent speech intelligibility, and also includes a gain control for further optimization of the user’s intercom or radio transmissions. A microphone on/off switch is also included. Durable construction and quality components are found throughout the Series 3300 headsets. Comfort features such as the ear seals and headpad are specifically chosen for exceptional comfort in any temperature or environmental conditions. Noise-attenuating ear cups provide clear isolated reception of the connected parties by either intercom or radio, while effectively protecting the user’s hearing. David Clark created the world’s first noise attenuating communication headsets, and continue to lead the world in delivering quality communication tools. Comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Crisp, clear communication in demanding environments
- Dual-ear, over-the-head style
- Provides isolated reception and exceptional speech intelligibility Rugged and reliable
- M-1/DC amplified dynamic, noise-canceling microphone with adjustable gain control
- Hinged wire boom assembly, 280° rotational, for perfect microphone placement on left or right side
- Dynamic earphone elements
- Microphone on/off switch
- Adjustable headband spring assembly for custom fit
- Pivoting stirrup assemblies on both ear cups help ensure a precise fit
- Foam filled ear seals, durable and comfortable over long hours and in all weather conditions
- Ribbed headpad assembly provides years of comfort
- Passive noise attenuation rating of 24 dB
David Clark Dual Sided Wired Deicing H3392 Headset
Typically Used Driver in Cab during Wired Deicing Applications
The H3392 Single Ear headset provides maximum noise attenuation for hearing protection, and clear, isolated reception while leaving one ear free to hear those speaking to you in your immediate surroundings. The M-1/DC noise cancelling microphone provides a clear transmission even at normal voice levels. The microphone on/off switch allows hands-free communication. The coil cord reaches five feet when extended and terminates with a weather protected PJ051 plug. This is a De-Icing Headset and can be used as part of the David Clark Series 3800 System. Comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
- DC-1A noise-cancelling amplified dynamic microphone
- Soft foam, 4-chamber head pad, temple pad and foam-filled ear seals for exceptional durability and comfort
- Hinged wire boom for easy microphone placement
- 5-foot extended coil cord with SC-267 plug
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated, headband/stirrup assembly
- Single-ear design permits hearing of ambient sound